Are you thinking about Summer already?
Do you still have some great photos from the last vacation you want to use on your project?
This is a perfect challenge for you.
The beach is my happy place!
I have so many photos from Summer /well, there is always Summer somewhere :)/ I used the one from last vacation with papers, flowers and pins from Inkido.
We are very happy to have a great Guest today, welcome Kim Price!
1. You are allowed to make a card , layout or
altered/off the page project as long as you follow the
2. Projects must be linked up via our Linky .
3. You may submit as many entries as you like for
this challenge and combine your entry with up to 2
4. It is required that you mention in your blog post
that you are playing along at Inkido TOGETHER with
a link back to our blog and you post our Mood Board in your post too.
5. All entries must be received by the end of May 2014.
6. If you are using Papercraft Scandinavia / Inkido
product please let us know what is it.
7. Have fun!!