29 april 2014

Too Cute with Beautiful Memories & Spring Time

Hi Inkido fans! Happy Tuesday!

It's Romy here and today I would like to show you a monochromatic lay-out that I made with two beautiful Inkido collections: Beautiful Memories and Spring Time. I choose blue papers from both collections and used them to make this lay-out. 


Inkido supplies:
Beautiful Memories collection:
Blue Butterflies
Butterfly Borders
Beautiful Blue
Spring Time collection:
Sweet Angels
Valentine Hearts

As you can see, I did lots of layering on this lay-out. I layered both papers and embellishments upon each other. 


The beautiful butterflies are all cut out from the "Butterflies border" paper. I embellished them with a pearl and some glitter glue. 


Thank you for your visit to the Inkido blog today! I hope you enjoyed my blogpost.


Have a wonderful day!

3 kommentarer:

Helen Wallace sa...

A softly elegant page with beautiful layering and a gorgeous photo :D

Hera sa...

Your page is so sweet and beautiful, Romy!

Hera sa...

Your page is so sweet and beautiful, Romy!