19 november 2013

Texture and stamping with GD Heather

Sharing my love of Blooms and Texture in this layout .
I like to begin with a white background , adding texture and stamping.
next I create my focus around the photo.
with lots of layering using dies and tags 


LOVE
  focusing on the pink and green theme today
with a textured background 
 layering with dies, tags and brads.
 I like to blend my titles as part of my design. Here I added it to a tag .
feast your eyes on these stunning papers.
I used a combo of the greens and pinks in my layout x


I hope I have inspired you to have a play with these stunning papers .
THANKS FOR HAVING ME AT INKIDO
I have thoroughly enjoyed my time creating with these divine paper collections 
thanks again.
warm hugz from me xoxo 

5 kommentarer:

Tanya Privalova sa...

how beautiful!!love love love it!

Sandra sa...

Heather your layout is stunning and who wouldn't love working with those beautiful papers. I love the layering of tags, brads and flowers, it looks wonderful.

Ella Swan sa...

Love this Heather - it is really pretty!!

Ulrika aka LillBlomman sa...

Love this pink page! Hugs!

Elaine coustley sa...

Great layering & colour work , very pretty.x