04 november 2013

Do not open until Christmas by SGD Christin G

I am in a Christmas mood lately, and I can honestly say that is has never happened this early. This weekend I started Christmas shopping - well, that is Christin window shopping. I went around the stores with my Iphone and took a lot of pictures to put on our Christmas wish list.  No gifts, put I did buy new Christmas decorations. Last year I started a new job a month before Christmas and Christmas decorating wasn't part of my priorities, so this year I have started early.   So while in Christmas spirit, I have made a Christmas layout with pictures from last year - from Christmas Eve morning where the kids in their PJs were allowed to open one big present each.




Products used
Sage flowers (25)Sage memories (25)Sage blossom (25)PP Harmony Flowers red (6)PP Tiffany Jewels clear (6)Christmas stamp: Åpnes (5)

1 kommentar:

Ulrika aka LillBlomman sa...

Urfin Christin! Snyggt med att bara använda rött! Kram!