13 juni 2013

You are my miracle - by DT Zanka

Hello friends!
Summer is just around the corner here in Sweden - there are already so many nice photos to frame and so much inspiration around!
For this layout I got inspired by the current colour palette at The Color Room where our fabulous DT coordinator Bellaidea appears as a GD. You can see her beautiful project in the previous post.

Here is my take on the challenge:


The colours of this pallete are matching perfectly with our new Inkido collections, just have a look at this gorgeous palette:


I even used the provided sketch as a starting point but I sort of drifted away in the uncontrolled process of layering ;)

Thanks for stopping by!
Make sure to check out our current challenge and share your fantastic Inkido projects with us!

DT Zanka

Inkido supplies used in my project:


2 kommentarer:

ANUPAMA CHOUDARY sa...

This is way beyond beautiful!

Jennifer Snyder sa...

gorgeous take on this and the design is wonderful