12 juni 2013

LOVE YOU LOTS by Agnieszka Bellaidea

Hi!
It's Bellaidea today.
I want to show you  one layout I made with our  new collection.
Do you know you can still get it from us?


Story about my Boy...
I love him so much!!!
I mixed here different flowers from Inkido.

I used some parts of Blue labels.

You can see here I had fun with masks and my own  mists and was busy stitching.
I also joined Emeline's challenge she runs this month at Inkido, HERE you can find out more about it:) .I will show you again what you can win.

I had a pleasure to GD with this project at TCR this week!

You can see our new collection  Beautiful Memories II is perfect for this palette from TCR!
Thank you so much for looking, see you in two weeks, the same place.

2 kommentarer:

Ella Swan sa...

This is so stunning! I can't find that mask anywhere and I am dying to get hold of it!!

Jennifer Snyder sa...

It is a gorgeous page