09 juni 2013

Cards

Hi!

It's Bellaidea today with a fantastic news about our new DT member.
I admire Sabrina's work for a long time and I am very happy she will share her talent with Inkido!


Hi there Sabrina here from Malaysia. Paper crafting has always been my main pastime and I always feel that paper crafting is the cheapest therapy. I started to become active in card making and creating layouts after blogging about scrapbooking, but after a while I admit I enjoy making cards and scrapbooks the most. I am not exactly into complicated techniques but I do love creating layers as well as incorporating flowers in my projects, and I love white to bits. I think by now, I am certain that I will design and play with papers forever. I am lucky to be part of this amazing team. THANK YOU for having me!

Without further ado, here is my first card using the latest Inkido collection Beautiful Memories II. The papers are so ME, the designs and colors are super pretty!  I particularly love the gorgeous Lovely flower stamp on top right side of the card.



Here is the second card I made, it's my take on Emeline's scallop challenge this month. Loving the scallops in doilies and borders. Have you submitted yours ? Please go here for the details of the challenge. Let's join the fun!



For the second card, I also used the old collection paper - Summer Old Pink Rose of which I fussy cut the pretty roses.  I obviously had so much fun playing with the papers ;)

Thank you for stopping by, have a splendid Sunday!

Inkido Supplies :





 

 


4 kommentarer:

ANUPAMA CHOUDARY sa...

Welcome Sabrina! Thanks for inspiring us with your beautiful cards :)

Ella Swan sa...

Woohoo for Sabrina! She will be a great asset to your team as a cardmaker!! I adore all her layered creations!!!

Ulrika aka LillBlomman sa...

Gorgeous work Sabrina and we are all so happy to have you here!

Sabrina Scrapbook sa...

Thank you all! :-)