02 maj 2013

Scraplifting with flowers by DT Zanka

Hello friends!
I'm eagerly expecting my DT pack with the newest collections from Inkido, BM 2 :)
Meanwhile I'm looking through my stack, picking up some favorite designs to use in my current projects. There are so many beautiful patterns in the older collections - they just must be used!
Today I have two romantic cards to share, my entry for an inspirational scraplifting project .

This is my take on the scraplift for the current week (if you are curious, please have a look at the inspiration here - I'm afraid many of you will not understand the text in Polish but the true beauty of those cards does not require any words :)
 
 
This challenge runs for a week and starts every Friday - I missed the deadline last week, but I could not resist the fantastic card which was revealed - here is my card and the inspiration can be found here.
 
Thank you for looking and I wish you a great day!
DT Zanka
 
 
Some of the Inkido supplies I used:



 
 

1 kommentar:

ANUPAMA CHOUDARY sa...

Your cards are beautiful, Zanka! TFS.