30 maj 2013

Lovely lady - a photo frame by DT Zanka

Hey to all Inkido fans!
It's a Thursday with DT Zanka and I'm sharing my first project made with Beautiful Memories 2 collection, yay!

I've picked the elegant sage papers from this line for this photo frame, dominated by sage and white.




The frame comes from a well known furniture store and is of the sort, that allows to frame a bulky page-there is a generous space between the front glass and the back side ( I removed the glass to take the photo)
The frame is 20x20 cm, which I really like, since it allows to use both sides of one paper in the same project;) They are beautifully coordinated so combining the patterns is a guaranteed success :) I added some die cuts using another paper from the same line. This time I picked the plain parts and played with shapes instead of pattern.

Thanks for stopping by today :)
Have a great day and  your eyes open for our next challenge!

Inkido supplies I used above: