24 maj 2013

A Spring Layout and a Tag - with Kelly

Hi there! Kelly here, with a spring layout and a fun tag to share!

We have finally been blessed with a little bit of spring weather here, so that means the little ones are outside exploring! I wanted to wrap this sweet photo of my little girl with some equally sweet and beautiful Inkido papers. The birds and butterflies from the Beautiful Memories collection were just what I needed.

I used lots of layers of various papers, including some from the Spring Time  collection as well. Some pretty Inkido flowers were the perfect touch.

I did a little subtle masking in the background and a bit of misting too, of course.  I love to layer the beautiful cut out images from the Beautiful Memories Beige paper, and I did so on my tag below you will see, too.


Next up, my "Hello" tag..which was created inspired by the May challenge, to choose two of the three: birds, feathers, birdcages. I chose birds, and birdcages. I hope you will be inspired to play along, too!

As mentioned above, I cut some of the images from one one of the Beautiful Memories papers and created my layers from those as well as some scraps from the Old Rose paper. I created a sweet little bird scene with some wire and mini spools, some wooden birds, a large wooden birdcage I have had forever, and a cute little birdcage trinket. The base of the tag and many of the layers are stamped with a gorgeous Inkido script stamp.


Thanks for taking a look! I hope you will play along with our challenge, there is still time!

Kelly

Some of the Inkido products used:

3 kommentarer:

Bellaidea sa...

oh Kelly, what a beautiful projects you have for us today!

ANUPAMA CHOUDARY sa...

Super-cute projects, Kelly!

Denise sa...

Wow! I love all the layers! Both the layout and the tag are gorgeous!!