16 januari 2013

DT Ulrika -welcome!

Hi!
Today we are proud to introduce another Member of new 2013 Inkido Team, Ulrika!


I´m so happy, proud and grateful to be part of Inkidos team 2013!
My name is Ulrika Blomfelt aka LillBlomman. I live close to Stockholm, Sweden’s capital with my hubbie Anders, my son Viggo and our dog Molle. We all live in a cute yellow house just were the woods start and still it´s just 15 minutes to the city. Perfect! When I´m not in my studio I love to take care of my family, home and garden.  I like hanging out with friends and I also love to bake cookies and other yummy stuff.  And of course loving to play with my camera! But I would love to be a better photographer!  A secret dream, oh well not so secret any more, I have is to swim with Dolphins.
 
I started scrapbooking in April 2006 and love it more and more for each day. I feel best when I get to create a few moments each day in my studio!  I love everything about Scrapbooking and all that comes with it, like all new friends I got to know.  Friends from all over the world! It's so fun to go on live crops and create with like-minded people for a whole day! That gives me lot of inspiration for my work.
 
I am a scrapbooker who creates in all genres as alter, layouts, cards and mixed-media. I like to set my creativity free and always learn more and develop in my art. I love to mix lots of flowers with fun techniques. But sometimes I create very clean too. I´m totally in love with colors and it gives me a happy smile when I make the perfect match on my projects.
During the years that have passed I have had the privilege to be on fun Design Teams and worked with great products. I actually was a GDT at Inkido in 2009 and I loved it so I´m extra happy to be a steady designer during 2013!
 
 
Love and hugs from Ulrika

8 kommentarer:

Bellaidea sa...

Welcome!

Sandi Clarkson sa...

Welcome! Can't wait to see more of your work!

Bente Fagerberg sa...

Woot woot Ulrika!! Big congratulations on making it to the DT!! SO looking forward to seeing what you will creat!! :-)
Hugs!

ANUPAMA CHOUDARY sa...

Hello Ulrika. Looking forward to working with you :)

Evgenia Levitskaya sa...

Welcome and nice to see you

Unknown sa...

Congratulations, Ulrika!
~Gerry~

Eila Sandberg sa...

Woot woot!! CONGRATS Ullis!! I know for a fact that you will rock the collections!! Tror bestämt att ngn får bjussa mig på en fika nästa gång hon är i stan, bor på Söder ... pusspuss

Unknown sa...

Congrats, Ulrika!!! I am so looking forward to working with you!!!