2013 Inkido Design Team Call
The Design Team term will run from January 1, 2013 – December 31, 2013
1. You must have an active blog and Facebook account.
2. Commitment to a minimum of 2-3 projects per month. Projects can be layouts, cards, mini albums, mixed media or altered. One of these projects should be a layout.
3. One of your posts every 3rd month should include a tutorial.
4. Submit project blog posts with links to products in the PaperCraft Scandinavia store.
5. Must have excellent project photos.
6. Publish projects to your personal blog. Posting the projects to galleries. Participation in blog hops.
1. You will receive a generous welcome package from us with the possibility of making a wish list for your favorite products.
2. Generous product shipments filled with Inkido products to create with.
3. Your picture, name with a link to your blog listed on our Blog.
4. Access to an exclusive Design Team Facebook group to share and learn tips, tricks and techniques.
5. Your assignments will be provided in calendar form in advance.
6. A specially designed PaperCraft Scandinavia Design Team badge for your blog.
Include your name, full address, and email address. Applications should include:
1. Short Biography. We want to know more about you! Also, tell us why you think you would be a perfect fit inkido´s design team and what your favorite projects are.
2. A link to your blog, Facebook, creative resume (if applicable), and any other galleries you want to share with us.
3. List any other design teams that you are currently on.
4. Post your 5-6 favourite projects on your blog, name the post “Inkido DT Call” and include the link in your application email.
E-Mail all of this to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 28th , 2012, midnight. Applications must be received by December 28th to be considered. If selected you will be notified via email and the new team will be announced here on our blog and on facebook. Questions? Email the above address with the subject of "DT Call Question".
We look forward to your application!