Hi, I`m so happy you visit us!
For today I made LO with the photo of my scrappy friend, Gerry`s beautiful children . I never meet them but I know so many photos of them and wanted make this swap forever.
Beautiful dress from the photo gave me some idea....
I would like to invite you again to play in our second International Challenge. The last one was fun and we got several beautiful projects . I know the Winner, Ayeeda was very happy to recive her parcel shortly after she was announced.
I hope you will like this challenge too.
We all enjoy beautiful Summer days and have a chance, like every Summer, take more photos.
Do you like to visit the beach?
Do you like to take a walk along the sea?
Do you like water?
Or at least like my favorite color those days , turquoise?
If your answer is yes to any of those questions you will like our challenge.
Create an layout, OTP project or even a card /but with the photo/ about water or with element of turquoise.
As always there are a few basic rules to follow:-
1. You are allowed to make a card /remember - with the photo/, layout or altered/off the page project /remember - with the photo/ as long as you follow the challenge specifications.
2. Projects must be linked up in your comment under THIS post using the URL of the ACTUAL POST not your entire blog.
3. You may submit as many entries as you like for this challenge and combine your entry with up to 2 other challenges.
4. It is required that you mention in your blog post that you are playing along at Inkido TOGETHER with a link back to our blog.
5. All entries must be received by 31st of July 2012.
6. If you are using Papercraft Scandinavia / Inkido product please let us know what is it.
7. Have fun!
1. Inkido Challenges are open to anyone,
anywhere in the world.
2. Our Design Team do their best to comment
on all entries, you can make their job easier by turning OFF
your word verification. Try it and if spam is a problem
you can always enable comment moderation.
3. Challenge winner will be announced within a week
of the challenge closing and winner is then required to
4. Prize not claimed within 2 weeks of the challenge closing
will be forfeited.
5. The Winner will have an image of their project featured in the winner post, together with a link back to the homepage
of their blog and will be awarded a Winner's Badge to poston their blog - full bragging rights included!
Now it`s time to see what you can winn:)
Looks like fun?
I`m happy you like it, can not wait to see your projects!
See you soon, maybe at the beach?