06 oktober 2011

Early Christmas Cards

Everyone always tells me that if I want to send handmade Christmas cards I should start creating early! .... so I did! Here are two of them:



Materials used: Inkido's Winter Red Snowball, Christmas Dots, a card from A4 Vintage Santa, chipboard star, pearls and a flower.

And the other one:



For this card I used: Inkido's: Winter Christmas Heart Red, Christmas Swirls, Christmas Dots and pearls, ribbon, flowers and chipboard frame.

Thanks for looking!!
Hugs,
Monique

4 kommentarer:

Pysselfröken sa...

Så snygga julkort!

Hobby Musician Keyboard sa...

Dear Crafty LaDY, how creative and so beautifully done. It is simply stunning your detail is just Lovely and so fantastic, I love it. I love your art and creative mind! I enjoyed the visit on your site. Many thanks for your beautiful inspirations!! Please take a look on my Blogspot.
Hugs from Marina.

Dorthe sa...

Øj Øj - et par fantastiske kort!

Jona Panesa sa...

so gorgeous!!!